Cibeles Square. Madrid
Cibeles Fountain is one of Madrid's most iconic monuments, a symbol of the city. It was sculpted in 1782 by Ventura Rodriguez and is said to represent the Greek goddess of fertility, Cybele, riding in a chariot pulled by two lions (the coat of arms for the city of Madrid).
Rolled Paper Worldwide.
Framed Paper To EU, UK, USA and AU.
Photo Paper Deco Prints To EU, UK and USA.
- Paper prints within 1-3 business days;
- Framed prints within 2-4 business days;
- Photo Paper Deco Prints 2-4 business days. (Except AU)
SHIPPING TIMES EU - UK - USA - AU
Approximate shipping times are as follows:
- STANDARD: 5-10 business days
- EXPRESS: 2-4 business days
Other Shipping Prices & Times
Please, Ask in email@example.com for other countries.
We use a soft 200gsm EMA fine art paper provided by Hahnemühle and premium branded inks to create the perfect Giclée reproduction.
In Limited Editions we use the beautiful Hahnemühle German Etching (HGE) 310gms.
In Photo Prints we use Fuji Crystal DP II photo paper mounted in a 3mm Dibond panel protected by a 2mm Perspex Glass
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.