Court of the Myrtles 2. Granada
This courtyard is called the Court of the Myrtles (Patio de los Arrayanes) because of all the myrtle bushes that surround the central pool. The pool gives this courtyard another name – Patio de la Alberca.
Rolled Paper Worldwide.
Framed Paper To EU, UK, USA and AU.
Photo Paper Deco Prints To EU, UK and USA.
- Paper prints within 1-3 business days;
- Framed prints within 2-4 business days;
- Photo Paper Deco Prints 2-4 business days. (Except AU)
SHIPPING TIMES EU - UK - USA - AU
Approximate shipping times are as follows:
- STANDARD: 5-10 business days
- EXPRESS: 2-4 business days
Other Shipping Prices & Times
Please, Ask in firstname.lastname@example.org for other countries.
We use a soft 200gsm EMA fine art paper provided by Hahnemühle and premium branded inks to create the perfect Giclée reproduction.
In Limited Editions we use the beautiful Hahnemühle German Etching (HGE) 310gms.
In Photo Prints we use Fuji Crystal DP II photo paper mounted in a 3mm Dibond panel protected by a 2mm Perspex Glass
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.